Friday, February 4, 2011

My Favorite Christmas Present

I think my favorite Christmas present (that I have received recently, at least) is my iPod Touch.  I just LOVE it!  I guess IT could even be my first GTB listing since it really is a thing of beauty.  It is really just a tool, however, and it is really what it can be used for that makes it great.  I use it for the internet, checking email, listening to music and playing games, but with my iPod, I discovered the PODCAST.  There is so much good happening in the world of NEW MEDIA!  So, today's GTB entry is one of my favorite podcasts, The Catholics Next Door by Greg and Jennifer Willits.  They host a daily radio show on The Catholic Channel (Sirius Satellite Channel 159 and XM Satellite Channel 117). Here's how they describe their show...from their website:
Since I don't have Sirius/XM Radio, I listen to their podcasts which are weekly excerpts from their radio show.  They are very funny and down to earth and they have fantastic guests.  I download their podcasts from iTunes onto my iPod, but they can also be listened to on your computer right from their website.
With a unique mix of real life and the Catholic faith, The Catholics Next Door is about marriage and kids, pop culture and the other funny stuff of everyday living. It’s about the fun side of life, with a generous dose of Catholicism thrown in for good measure. You’ve seen them at Church and around the block, now get to know The Catholics Next Door with Greg and Jennifer Willits!
Check them out...you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment